Building Partnerships for Food Security
As global population increases and COVID-related supply chain disruptions escalate there is a need to develop enhanced food security. How to end global hunger? How can the private sector develop meatless food sources, rainfall harvesting as well as new storage and packaging to minimize energy use so reduce global pollution? How can governments cooperate to boost food security?
• Stiphan Beher, Former Adviser to President of Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyzstan
• Luigi Cavallito, Chief Operating Officer, Seeds&Chips Africa, Lebanon
• Mark Hollingsworth, Chief Executive Officer, The Nutrition Society, United Kingdom
• Constantin Marakhov, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Hempfy, Switzerland
• Adhrita Nowrin, Founder, Innsaei Capital, United Kingdom
• Steven V. Melnik, Founder, PoliticalAndBusinessDiplomacy.org, USA