Can the consumption of sesame seeds improve the clinical signs and symptoms of arthritis?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter to receive our B12 infographic that covers the latest research takeaways and Dr. Greger’s updated recommendations: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
What other dietary interventions can help with arthritis? Check out, for example:
• Why Do Plant-Based Diets Help Rheumatoid Arthritis? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/why-do-plant-based-diets-help-rheumatoid-arthritis)
• Gout Treatment with a Cherry on Top (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/gout-treatment-with-a-cherry-on-top)
• Turmeric Curcumin and Osteoarthritis (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/turmeric-curcumin-and-osteoarthritis)
• Turmeric Curcumin and Rheumatoid Arthritis (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/turmeric-curcumin-and-rheumatoid-arthritis)
• The Inflammatory Meat Molecule Neu5Gc (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-inflammatory-meat-molecule-neu5gc)
• Which Spices Fight Inflammation? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/which-spices-fight-inflammation)
If the placebo effect is really that powerful, should doctors prescribe them? They already do! Check it out: The Lie That Heals: Should Doctors Give Placebos? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-lie-that-heals-should-doctors-give-placebos/)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/sesame-seeds-for-knee-osteoarthritis and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/sesame-seeds-for-knee-osteoarthritis. You’ll also find a transcript of the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Image Credit: Taokinesis via Pixabay. Image has been modified.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org