Shankar IAS Academy has started admissions for the second test batch for the Prestorming 2021 Program, the prelims test series for upcoming UPSC PRELIMINARY EXAM 2021. India’s First fullfledged Artificial Intelligence supported Preliminary Test Batch II has started from 11th December 2020.
Link for registration and details – https://www.shankariasacademy.com/prestorming/
In this video, we have discussed the essential news articles sourced from different editions of “The Hindu” News Paper. This video decodes relevance of each article by comprehensively linking with UPSC syllabus, background for the article, present context, and 360-degree analysis of each article for UPSC Prelims and Mains dimensions.
At the end of the video, a Practice-cum-Revision session on UPSC Previous/Model MCQs is available, and Model/Previous Mains Questions are discussed/given for your practice.
Handwritten Notes: http://bit.ly/SIA-Notes-26-12-20
Handwritten Notes in PDF Format convenient for printing:
i) Single side per page – http://bit.ly/SIA-SinglePage-26-12-20
ii) Double side per page – http://bit.ly/SIA-DoublePage-26-12-20
►►Introduction – 0:00
►►List of Topics – 0:05
►►Time Stamping of news articles:
1. Article 356 and an activist judiciary (Editorial) – 0:09
2. The fallout of keying in the wrong labour codes (Editorial) – 9:10
3. The making of a tinderbox (Ground Zero) – 12:50
4. Limits of sovereignty (Editorial) – 15:58
5. Britain, EU clinch Brexit trade deal (25th Dec) – 18:03
6. First set of data from Chandrayaan-2 released: ISRO – 21:45
7. Dry run for vaccine rollout in 4 States next week: govt. – 24:22
8. Kejriwal is in contempt of RS: BJP MP (25th Dec) – 27:08
9. Russia backs increase in oil output by OPEC+ from Feb. – 29:21
10. Army seeks to expedite helicopter deal – 32:14
11. Previous Year Questions – 34:05
12. Mains Practice Questions – 34:26
Important topics such as #Article356 #LabourCodes #BREXIT #Chandrayaan2 #Ka226T #OPEC+ are vividly discussed in UPSC Civil Services Exam Perspective in this video, with a special Practice cum Revision session in the end.
Link for daily ‘The Hindu’ news analysis – https://youtu.be/GygvyqNMF-k